- R-610 Student Test Results*
- R-613 Student MCAS History*
- R-616 Test Item Analysis Roster
- R-617 Student MCAS Roster
* Remember! Running student reports with one page per student will generally take 20-30 seconds to run per student. These should run for very small numbers (<10), or scheduled to run at night for larger numbers up to 100.
For a quick thumbnail what these, and other, EDW reports look like, please see the EDW Report Thumbnails.
In addition, a student data file (.xls and .dat formats) is available to districts and schools, and student roster reports (.pdf format) are available to schools, through DropBox Central in the DESE security portal. On May 9th, superintendents will receive Parent/Guardian Reports via UPS and ELA Composition images will be available at the MCAS Service Center. For more information on this data release, please see http://www.doe.mass.edu/news/news.aspx?id=6141.