The 2012 preliminary Math and Science results are now in the EDW. If you haven’t been in the EDW for awhile, here are a few new things to note:
- There is an “EDW Home” tab which contains information about recent updates and improvements as well as what's coming soon to the EDW.
- All of the reports from the “old” EDW have been migrated to the new EDW 3.0. Please note that although the link is still available from the security portal, the old EDW is no longer being updated and will be retired in October.
- The Test Item Analysis reports now have the option to map the test items to EITHER the old or new curriculum frameworks for Math and ELA.
- There is a "Super" student profile report which provides SIMS, attendance, course, MCAS, and CD status information for any selected student.
- There are several new classroom-level reports which utilize SCS data for a given instructional group (classroom, course section, etc.) These reports are only available to users who have been assigned the "DW-Evaluator" role. ESE has developed guidance around assigning this role to EDW users which they will post on the EDW home page shortly. (Watch for a more detailed blog post once this guidance document is available online.)